Any one With information on trading 212

I have Been wanting to go for a real account on trading 212 but am bit scare because I have no any information on them

i would keep away, myself

the type of marketing they do tells me pretty clearly what type of trader they’re trying to attract

and that tells me what sort of broker they are and how their own business works

they’re a counterparty taking the other side of their customers’ trades, and they want to attract losers, for sure

i’m not suggesting that all counterparty brokers are bad and should be avoided, of course, but i’d certainly keep well away from this one

and that’s even before looking at how and where they’re regulated, whether they segregate client funds, whether they’ve ever been fined for stealing customers’ money in the past, and all the other most essential, basic information you need to know about any broker before sending them your money

some counterparty brokerages are so clearly and obviously shady that you can reject them more or less on sight, without even finding out the basic facts - and to me, this looks like one of those

2 Likes

Thank you am very convinced with the answer

What is trading 212? is it like copy trading?

NO there are also trading broker and with there own platform for trading

They are a Market Maker. The bad kind.
Currently, there are investigations going against them in Bulgaria (where I live). They have an office here and it’s not a good sign.
I’d stay away.