Any Recommended mentor/ teacher with consistent profitable myfxbook profile?

hello ,

I’m new to Forex but studying it for like a year. I learned About Candlestick Patterns , Price Action , Elliott Waves. I’m looking for a Forex course/ system where teacher proves he/ she earns profit from forex using aservice like myfxbook. Can You recommend me anyone ?

thank you

thanx for pointing out this service
it is great for any wanna be mentor or signal provider

While myfxbook is useful to use yourself to review your own trading, I would NOT advise trusting links offered by signal providers, course sellers, or mentors as it has been shown many times how easy it is to fake/manipulate the figures on myfxbook

1 Like

if myfxbook. can not be thrusted and it should not
the best thing is to try that mentor or signal provider in a demo account over several weeks or until you feel that the success rate is high enough
you can also check those site that offer challenges to traders for some kind of funding
this sites have some of the most difficult obstacles that the trader must face
copy those standards and apply them to your signal provider and see how he will do
of course all in demo

Have you tried the FREE babypips school course right here?
Its at least as good as most paid courses, plus you can always ask questions here as you go along.

A good mentor is hard to find- how would you know he was good before you hand over your money, reviews cannot be trusted and myfxbook can be manipulated

Signal providers are 10 a penny, and even at that price many are overcharging. My broker, Oanda, show a list of high-probability trades. These are useful not just as potential trades but also to see how to interpret charts and upcoming news.

Be wary, there are a 1000 ways you can get scammed, the only person you can really trust with your money is yourself.

No one can take away your education, so study hard and learn your craft. Don’t be dependent on others, especially if they ask you to PM them, email them off-site, or if they run their own forex websites/blogs/signals, etc.

Take care,

Namaste

As every trader has different path to reach to success, here you will get diverse suggestions. However, it may seem to be good but can make you confused sometimes. Thereby may be it is wise to take decisions of your own but keeping advice provided by real, successful traders. However, yes, try to complete your knowledge acquisition process with demo trading for sufficient time.

I think so! I see, tons of unrealistic trading results are there! No way to trust at all!