Any reliable Brokers out there?

Hello everyone,

I came across this spread comparison table showing this new company Tradingforexcom clearly has the BEST spreads in the market!!!

I thought I would post it here so I can get some feedback from you

I now have a demo account with them !

Just my opinion but i would only go with well established and the biggest brokers. Safety in numbers! That site would not even load up just now when i tried checking it out for you. I am with Oanda and have had no problems so i would reccomend them.

I noticed that as well but when i contacted customer service they said they had some technical issue that have now been resolved ! :slight_smile: is working just fine now!they are a new very promising company so i would recommend you check them out!

Do you work for them?

focus more or first on trading well, than on ‘best spreads’. best spreads will not help if a trader cannot trade profitably.

Hello everyone,

I have been looking around and researching the past few weeks in search for a genuine STP broker that offers good spreads and as it seems everyone is talking about: TradingForexcom

I wanted to get some feedback from you if you know anything about this broker! i saw some spread comparison websites and as i saw the offer the very best on the market!!

If you have any info on them please let me know

Thanks

Hello everyone

I’ve been looking for the BEST spreads too. I’ve been to some spread comparison sites to find the best on the market that everyone is talking about. So I’ve decided that I’m going for…

Marmite.

(it’s next to the Spam in Sainbury’s aisle 6)

Nice one Dave!

I agree with James that essentially spread is not everything, and more important is to find a broker that has some decent history and relatively few complaints from the forex community. Generally I will keep well clear of new brokers as there will be a lot of uncertainty. The markets are already “uncertain” enough, you don’t want that with your broker too. Find yourself a reliable broker so that you can focus on what really matters: your trading.

I trade with IBFX and i think they are great fast deposit, withdrawal, execution, spread aren’t bad, doesn’t seem to be any dodgy bizzo going on. So overall i would say IBFX is five star *****

I believe that you will find bad reviews about each forex company at some point!that doesnt mean it is true! The reason i went with tradingforexcom is because they are regulated and offer the best spreads while being STP! i dont think you will find a lot of brokers that are willing to offer that!plus they keep it simple…no promotions and all that! I like that they are different!

Thanks