Any thoughts on Pi Network?

Have you guys heard of Pi Network? :open_mouth: What do you think of it? :open_mouth: My partner has been mining Pi Network for a while and he’s been very excited about it. It would probably break his heart if it ends up being a scam. :frowning:

I have heard of it through FB. I don’t think it is a scam but at the same time I don’t think you can make much mining it.

I have been mining it for a while now. No great expectations but if something comes of it i havent done very much for it

Hmmm. :thinking: Mining does take a while. :open_mouth: I think my partner has been mining for over a year now and he still doesn’t have a lot. :open_mouth: But, as long as he doesn’t spend much on it, I don’t really mind his mining.

That’s what he keeps saying also! :sweat_smile: So I just let him do his thing. :open_mouth: I really hope it amounts to something just so that he won’t be too disappointed. :frowning:

Sure. Just seems pointless to me lol

I wish him the best though :slight_smile:

Hahaha! :joy: I mean, I also just want to be supportive. So thanks! :blush:

lol of course :slight_smile:

It’s been over a month now right? How’s it going for him? Do you know if he’s made money?

I’ve been mining it for a long time too… I don’t believe it’s a scam, but time will tell if any money can be made from it…
Although they stated in the app, you should not get involved if your only aim is to try and make a quick buck.
All you have to do is click in on the app once a day, no big deal if it doesn’t work out anyway, not like he has put hiss life savings into it

I haven’t really asked him about it since I don’t wanna pressure him. :sweat_smile: But tbh, I don’t think so. Haha. :smiley: Since he’s very excited about it though, I just let him do his thing. Have you tried mining this too? Hahaha.

Yeah! :smiley: Haha. That’s why I just let him mine all he wants. He doesn’t spend anything on it, and just a few clicks a day wouldn’t really disturb his daily schedule. :smiley: But, do you have any idea when it will actually be worth some money? :pray: