Any Thoughts on Trading 212 platform?

I have been demoing this for a week or two and like it. Now that I have finished the education on Baby Pips my plans are to start getting together a trading plan and place some trades on a free account, on Trading 212 and FXpro. This is to develop my trading style and perfect my trading system before taking it to a live account. Any thoughts on these platforms as of live account status?

Hi There,

I am really new to trading myself and have a demo account with them. I am curious what your experience has been with them over the last year? Have you progressed to a live account with Trading212 or someone else?

Thanks

Hi Cdizzle, sorry for not replying I’ve got a off on trading style and for using baby pips as a resource I intend to weave it more into my trading routine. I’ve gone with FXPRO live account and use demo accounts to test my new strategies. I do only use Trading 212 for demo purposes and that’s why I ask the question. They are making big changes to the platform and with every change it is looking appealing. Worth having a demo account on just to see if it fits your style.

I’m using Trading212; Trader - Demo, my friend have real account with them from mroe then 5 years.