Any traders here from Western australia

Anyone from WA,Maybee you know off any good 1to 1 forex training or similar.If not just write and say Gday.

Cheers Stefan from Geraldton

Hi Stefan

One of my sisters lives West of the Nullarbor Plain in Perth. Does that count :slight_smile:

Have a big interest in the AUD pairs and crosses so maybe we can share some thoughts. Don’t know any 1-1 training out your way…sorry.

Kind regards Spuzz

Perthite here. :slight_smile:

It’s been a bizarre summer. If it’s not heat, then it’s bloody storms. :frowning:

Bring on autumn!

edit: there’s a few Perth-based trading groups that you can find on meetup.com.

[QUOTE=Spuzzana;456085]Hi Stefan

One of my sisters lives West of the Nullarbor Plain in Perth. Does that count :slight_smile:

Have a big interest in the AUD pairs and crosses so maybe we can share some thoughts. Don’t know any 1-1 training out your way…sorry.

Hi mate.I’m about 400 km north of Perth.Have you ever been down to visit your sister?I’m fairly new to this.but told oz $ follow oil and gold price.
Cheers Stefan

Hi Kev!Same heat up here very sticky.Have you traded for long.It’s all new and very confusing,the more I read the worst it get.Thats why I asked about tution,to learn the basic stuff hands on.I think money well spent with the right people.Been in Perth long?
Cheers

I’m also Perth based, as are a few others on here

Hey mate Norm here
Im from Perth (near joondalup) new to trading Forex.Sorry Stefan don’t know of any sorry bro.Just jumping on to say hey