Any1 knows a trusted broker with 1 pip spread?

Can any1 help?

Which currency are you looking for 1 pip spread for? Forex.com offers 1 pip on eur/gbp and eur/chf. I also know Oanda offers 1.2 on eur/usd (though not 1 pip it is close). Other than that I’m not sure. I know that a lot of the MT4 brokers offer 2pips on eur/usd and only 3 on gbp/usd. Sorry I can’t help more, good luck to you.

I would like to trade between USD, JPY, EUR, GBP. I’ve heard fxclearing.ca but I don’t know whether they are trusted or not. Any one can give comments?

Hi toorich …

I think that EFX GROUP or MB Trading Offers what you are looking for on most of Currencies (1 pip spreads) … but with commission 5$ per 100,000 trading which is still good for me … and this broker is ECN broker which means at least that you don’t have to afraid that it will trade against you …

use dukascopy, 50k account minimum balance, and minimum trade size of 2.5 lots. if you know what you are doing and you can meet this criteria, you get a 0-1 pip spread on the majors, plus you pay a commission that is progressively lower if you trade more per month.

I think that Dukascopy is better if you plan to open a 50k account … its interface are fantastic and you pay 25$ for 1 mio trading (two times per a trade once for sell and once for buy) … and it is swiss which means tax free profits … but with EFX or MB trading you can open a 400$ account but its interface is a little hard to be familiar with and you pay 5$ for each 100,000$ trading (twice also per one trade) which means 50$ per 1 mio usd (double dukascopy commission) … it is depends on the volume you plan for the account and the size of your trading … have a nice time

Integerfx offering, what you are looking for on most of Currencies in forex trade with multiple payment options. i am very confortable with them. spread ration 0.6 to 1.6 and leverage 1: 500

Account Types :
Simple Trader Platform
MT4 Trading Platform
MT4 Desktop, MT4 Mobile (iOS / Android)
Islamic friendly accounts
MAM Accounts

FXCM will do it on an “active trader” account.
You just have to fund with $25,000

toorich, are you looking 4 broker with a fixed spread?

yes, I am looking for a fixed spread broker. pls let me know if u r aware of someone who can be trusted.

^
hotforex offers Fixed account that provide fixed spread with no commission. I think it’s what you’re looking for, just remember to read carefully their terms.

Is HotForex a Dealing Desk or STP?

I also remembered that thinkorswim offers commission only forex. You can actually do both spot or commission. ToS is ran by TD Ameritrade and regulated.

Been trading with 1pipfix and you might find them better as well. They also offer a 1 pipspread. Client’s support is very approachable.

hotforex is a real STP/ECN NDD broker, I am trading with them for about 1 year and its spread looks better than other brokers and no requote.