Anybody here from Exeter UK

I am on holiday next week but the week after I can meet up during the week.

Hello V1, letā€™s meet up next Sunday in Exeter 6pm . Sunday the 30th @ place of your choice, preferably in centre .

I am sure that you will find a lot of people from Exeter UK here. Is there a particular reason that you are looking for them?

Ah, canā€™t believe I missed your reply! Sorry, Iā€™ve had my head in the books.
Definitely up for meeting. Please can we try for another date. A Sunday would generally be good.
How about Sunday 13th or Sunday 27th Sept?

Yes that would be great . 6pm on Sunday the 13 th September in Exeter . Please choose place , ideally near centre .

Guys hope most of you can make it .

Thank you

After all that, Iā€™m afraid Iā€™m travelling that weekend. But happy to do the 27th?

Hi All,

Iā€™ve just seen this thread and Iā€™m also based in Exeter - did you get around to organising a meetup? Itā€™d be great to meet like-minded people locally.

Hi sixeight,

We didnā€™t - sorry for the super slow reply, I sort of gave up.
Happy to do a video call if anyone is still interested?

Hello, Im from Exeter. Would be interested in meeting after lockdown or putting a zoom meet together.

1 Like

Hello Guys , letā€™s organise Zoom call for this Saturday or Sunday if not then following weekend . Itā€™s long overdue

Iā€™m still looking forwards to a physical meet-up when we all get free to move again. See you then chaps.

Up for a zoom call. What suits people best? Sat or Sunday. Morning / Afternoon or Evening.

I am sure that you will find many traders from your own region here on babypips. There are traders from different parts of the world on babypips who are here to share ideas. You just have to post your query and you will get it answered by different traders.

Well, it looks like we could definitely meet up somewhere if anyone still fancies it?

Hello Guys , letā€™s start this Sunday , 6pm Sunday in Exeter , place of your choice

I can understand the joy of meeting people from your area. I am not from Exeter but I absolutely love meeting new people and talking to them about their personalities and how they manage to trade profitably. It makes me learn new things that I canā€™t find in the books.