Anybody know any broker that has zero spread?

I’m looking for brokers that gives zero spread but registered in their respective countries. Like PureTrade in Australia. Preferably if the broker is located or has bank account in Singapore. thanks

I also finding that kind of broker with zero spread but I think no have.If any one know about that kind of brokers please share here.

IB is pretty tight. They make money on commissions. But their platform isnt the greatest

No [I]broker[/I] has zero spreads. The market may, at different points in time see the bid and ask converge to the same price, but only during the most liquid of times and in the most actively traded pairs (think EUR/USD during the London/NYC overlap). As a result, a straight pass through broker may show a zero spread, but that’s not coming from them. It’s coming from the market. No marketing making broker would ever show a zero spread because that’s where they make their money.

actually instaforex eurica account provides zero spread, but then agin, they’re not registered. if they’re registered, I would’ve trade with them

At times the Eur/Usd will have a zero spread or a .1 spread on FXOpen. You pay commission. That’s on their ECN platform. A zero spread all of the time is unheard of.

Just so you understand, if you own a retail business, you would have to purchase your goods at wholesale. In order to make a profit of any kind you must mark it up. If you sell it at the same price you purchased it at then you will be going out of business quicker than you think.