Anybody learn to code EA recently? What did you use to learn?

Looking to learn some new skills in the new year. Can anybody recommend where to start with coding an EA?

Maybe on MT4 or MT5 since that’s where everything is. Or maybe Tradingview?

Any help appreciated!

1 Like

Hey. I have been thinking about learning coding myself, and came across a site that teaches pine script. You can try their basic lessons for free, and if you like it, you can pay for more advanced lessons. I was thinking of trying it out, but I just found out about it, so there it is.

Pine Script Mastery Course • Zen & The Art of Trading • TradingView Scripting

1 Like

Pinescript on TV, cool! thanks for sharing. I’ll give it a look.

So you haven’t started yet?

I work full time, and I literally just stumbled across it today at work, while I was web surfing. I wish I had learned a programing language years ago, but it is what it is. I hear pine script is relatively easy to learn. Whatever language you want to try, will require time and patience. But in the long run, I think it would be fantastic to learn.

1 Like

I am sure there are other free youtube videos also that will get you started. I really like TV, so I would be more inclined to learn Pine script. But all knowledge is good knowledge. I also have run into Udemy courses on Pine Script. Whatever you decide to learn, it is out there if you look for it. I hope this helps.

Actually, I just talked myself in to signing up to their site to take their free courses.

Any updates on the course?