Anybody trading crypto on a DEX?

I’m getting interested in the Solana ecosystem and wondered if anybody has traded on a Solana supporting DEX?

I used Raydium a couple years back for some limiting buying, but I know some DEXs now support limit orders, which I feel is a game changer.

Any experience out there?

I looked at Orca but it doesn’t allow trading from US residents. VPN anyone?

Hi,
Not yet but I have been doing some paper trading on the Solana ecosystem and have just bought 10 SOL with an intent to use them if I go live with this. My old brain really hurts these days with all the new stuff to learn. Here is a hilarious link to a Youtube video that caught my attention. Though I do not snipe, I have done so in the past with Forex, spreadbetting and in-game betting. I found them a great adrenalin rush and fair game for chump change.

This is really new for me - like in the last 10 days, so new stuff for me is a) open a telegram account, b) create a new crypto account in an exchange that telegram accepts, dex screener and rugcheck.xyz. I do have a young friend who is helping me but life stuff has got in the way of my next ADHD source of amusement.