Anyone actually making money from Binary?

I like how you were still polite there lol @justshell

I did make money from this binary biz (really small) but only for a little bit lol. It’s straight gambling :sweat_smile: and I’d agree with what everyone here says to just stay away from it if you want to be smart and keep your $$

1 Like

Only a few who can outsmart their binary option brokers who tend to manipulate the outcomes. I remember one time when we used to refer BO traders before, we had one who always wins. The BO broker closed our IB account and accused us of suspicious activities which we never did since all we do is refer clients to them. So we quit working with binary options and concentrated with forex trading.

ECN and Liquidity does not apply in BO where you get to trade against multiple banks or financial networks. With Binary Options, it’s you against your broker. They don’t like you winning.

with a good strategy and patience you can make 85-90% profit every 30/60 seconds
:slight_smile:

Binary options are fraud. Luckely it is banned now in Europe

I don’t know about them being fraud by default, but they’re definitely borderline gambling and many of the brokers offering those services do engage in fraud.

Great discussion about binary options. Indeed there are many scammers here, but not all of them. I think that it is extremely risky trading. You can try it on demo account and see for yourself before, and if, you decided to trade on live account (outside the EU)

I know a few people making consistent money from it. I don’t do it myself but I can see the appeal.

They are prone to fraud in their applications and hence banned by regulators in many jurisdictions as a form of gambling. … The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) have banned retail binary options trading.

There are strateies which work, but they are being fixed quickly

LVMexchange sent me an article where it said that it is easy to realize that the broker announces that his contracts with European clients, not resident in the United Kingdom, are made with Binary Investments (Europe) Ltd, a company registered in Malta.

This means that European investors are protected by European Union regulations, an aspect in our opinion, certainly reassuring.

European investors can’t invest in binary options because those have been banned for quite a while within the European Union.

Binary trading is very very risky and fraud involved in it . I never interested to invest it because there is no protection of my money.

I think people who make money with binaries eventually give it back… It’s hard to have the market continue in your direction. Time factor is always tough… esp when the market is so prone to a retracement. You may be right about the trade but be wrong when the time comes…

As far as I know, binary trading is banned by regulators in many jurisdictions as a form of gambling. So, I don’t know if there is anybody making money with binary trading.

I’ve made alot, but I Couldn’t withdraw half of times.

the key to profit in BO is not greedy and want rich quick…
don’t overtrade…
always target 5-10%/ day… its enough

So… you are saying that we can actually earn money from binary options if we learned?

I am not very sure about binary options because my mentor told me that they are risky and I should avoid them. Since then, I turned to forex trading and have only been doing that. I do invest in stocks also but for the long-term only. It’s just forex trading that I do on a daily basis.

I tried a little Binary options years back and came out even after a month.

1 Like