Anyone got any good systems they use?

[B]Hello Everyone,
just joining the forum
I prefer not to sit in front of computer all the time so just 1-2 good trades a day is all really looking for.
Also any nadex traders here?
Anyone want to share?
[/B]

Welcome to the forum.

I also look for 1-2 good trades per day (but usually take 4-5 trades per day altogether, breaking even or making only a tiny profit on quite a significant proportion of mine, because there’s never any certainty of outcome over individual trades, and one tends therefore to know with certainty only [I]after[/I] the event which ones were [U]really[/U] good - but that doesn’t necessarily matter very much if you can [I]very[/I] tightly control the losses on the ones that aren’t, which is of course “what trading’s all about”, really: finding winners is relatively easy - the tricky thing is avoiding losers, while doing so!).

I have to sit in front of the computer for most or all of a working day to be sure of finding my 1-2 really good trades per day.

Two suggestions, in that regard …

1. Try putting the word “nadex” into the advanced search function (it brings up 128 results searching entire posts, but only 4 searching just titles);

2. Have a look in the “Binary Options & Futures” folder: 301 Moved Permanently.

Hi. What is your personality type https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test and circumstances?

How much money are you working with and why do you want to avoid live screen time; laziness, time constrains, the uncertainty?

You might want to think about automation or having your funds managed for you or trade copying.