Anyone have experience with Vantage FX UK?

Hi guys,

I will be opening an account soon and the Pro account that Vantage FX UK (www.vantagefx.co.uk) offer has been near the top of my list for some time, and now it is at the top!

I wonder have any of you had experience with them at all?

Any feedback appreciated,

Thanks.

Hi tbel,

I have a standard MT4 live account with Vantage FX Australia so not sure if this post has any relevance. I haven’t been trading with them long, but these are the good things I have to say about them:

• Switched to NY close candle bars based on customer feedback
  • Rolled out a new mobile platform after negative customer feedback on the previous one
  • Account support staff have called me personally whenever I have contacted them by email

So it’s nice to see that they are making the effort to be a good broker.

P.S. Now that you mention it, I feel like I should be using the Pro account too since my balance meets the minimum requirements. Could you share if you have done a cost benefit analysis of paying the commissions instead of higher spreads.

You might want to read forex peace army first. Both Vantage and GoMarkets(same company address) have had really bad reviews lately due to freezing customer accounts. I think it has something to do with using a certain EA but still, doesn’t sound good to me.

I don’t trade with either but was considering opening a Pro account with Vantage but now I am having second thoughts. You could also look at ATC, lower spreads and the reviews speak for themselves.

Good Luck