Anyone heard of or used Trader's Way?

I wanted to get going again and open an account with FXCM - but I’m not sure about the spread plus commission, it was easier to calculate just one thing, but also now the minimum deposit is $2000 instead of the $50 it used to be.

I’ve been reading about what other people like (i.e. Pepperstone and whatnot), I’m not looking for your opinion on other brokers, just if you’ve used TradersWay.com - Online Forex Trading on MT4 ECN and Micro fx trading accounts by CFD forex brokers - Trader’s Way

If you’ve had an experiences with them, I’d love to hear about it.

take a look at my post here i compared the brokers you mentioned.

http://forums.babypips.com/forex-brokers/36221-going-offshore-escape-cftc-238.html#post674962

By the way it is more important to have the lowest price with calculating both spread and commission.
FXCM in spread/comission is better than all USA brokers with 2,000$ accounts. If you despise comission then it’s Oanda.

If your interested in offshore look at that link I sent you, because Assetsfx was the best pick and they allow you to make smaller sized accounts with higher leverage while having the same low price spread/commission as FXCM