Anyone here playing Pixelz?

Hellooo! :blush: I remember when Axie Infinity was such a popular Crypto game here in the PH. The hype died down after a while, but a friend has shared that he’s recently been earning from a crypto game called Pixelz. :thinking: The interface is cute, but I’m not sure if it’s actually as lucrative as he claims it to be. :sweat_smile: Does anyone here have experience playing with Pixelz?

Yeah, I remember when Axie Infinity was really popular, but then the hype faded and never recovered. I haven’t tried Pixelz and this is the first I’m hearing about it. Let us know how it goes when you get a chance to play it!

1 Like

Are you sure it’s called Pixelz? I can’t seem to find any information on it.

1 Like

What is Pixels? The Social Web3 Game Built on Ronin | CoinMarketCap

1 Like

Omg :open_mouth: I just realized it’s possibly just pixels with an “s” and not a “z”. :open_mouth: I wanted to also share the link to the game here but I’m worried it’ll be a violation. :sweat_smile: It’s free to play though for everyone!

Thanks Mondeo! :blush: I really did mess up the name a bit there. :sweat_smile: Is this something you’ve also tried out yourself? :smiley:

Don’t think so?! And nobody’s going to imagine that you - of all people! - are trying to promote something here for commercial benefit! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you soooo much! Hahaha. :blush: I would never! But I’ve had a post deleted when I was starting out and I told myself I’d never let that happen again. :stuck_out_tongue: HAHAHA.

1 Like

I guess you can share it here since it’s free to play.

So Ria misspelled it. :sweat_smile: Thank you for sharing this Modeoman!

No, the only crypto game I got seriously into was DeFi Kingdoms, and although in 4 months my funds did a 10X, they now languish at about 1.5% of peak value. If I want to feel bad about my decision, I could say I lost $50K. If I am honest, I did start out in crypto saying to myself that I would be prepared to lose all my capital. As it turned out, thought DeFi Kingdoms was a real outstanding loss maker, on balance, I made more than $50K with the other crazy things that were happening around the start of 2022. My lesson learned was that there is no such thing as a free lunch. I had an insider developer friend who was also big into DeFi Kingdoms and at one stage on paper was worth $500K. He got rug pulled by his own colleagues, and I was just one of many “collateral damage players” that got hit. Since the value of my holdings was either locked in gardens (earning high APY interest) or invested in NFT warriors, I could not exit when I wanted to. So now I expect all games will be similar. Axie Infinity was the same for many of your unfortunate country people who quit their IT jobs to earn more on that game. Great lessons for future.