Anyone here using lcm-fx?

Anyone here using lcm-fx ?

now i am using icmarket and i notice there is very low swap rate in lcm-fx.

I am swing trader and holding trade 2/3 weeks

go to the broker section and ask the question. hope, you will get the answer, its a place for beginners question.

i dont know why this broker right now on the topic everywhere

It is a trap. Stay away

isn’t this Broker Discussion section ?

yes i already found they are terrible and it is not good broker and decide to stay with ICmarket but why you telling it is a trap ?

Icmarket : EUR/USD spread 0-1 , commission $0.7 per 0.01 lot

LCMFX : EUR/USD spread 12-14 , commission 0.9 Eur ( $0.99) per 0.01 lot

one of company selling Automate system and they recommend it :scream:

You already found out they are terrible. So case closed. Move on to a real broker, unless you are not a trader here. I use Forexchief broker and that is for over 12 months now, no issues.

1 Like

I was going to use LCMFX because I was told by a trading group that I am in that they are regulated in New Zealand. I decided to do a little checking before I deposited my money with them and I found out that they were regulated, but in 2019 they were dropped from regulation, which really concerned me more that just being unregulated to begin with, and they are not on the list of trusted foreign brokers through Baby Pips. I have decided to go with Coinexx, even though they are unregulated, because they are on the list of trusted brokers and the people who who have been trading for years and who now use Coinexx have primarily given 5 star reviews. The other thing I really like about Coinexx is that they are an ECN broker and cannot trade against you since all the trades go through banks or liquidity providers. I find a lot value in listening to very experienced traders, rather than newer traders who lack the overall experience in the different processes of trading Forex and dealing with brokers.

1 Like