Anyone here who trades nickel?

With the Russia-Ukraine war still ongoing, it seems like economies and ordinary citizens are really feeling its impact. :frowning: I also just saw recently that the London Metals Exchange was halting the trading of nickel because of “unprecedented” price increases. :frowning: Does anyone here trade the nickel? :open_mouth: Do you know how long this halt will last?

1 Like

I have never traded nickel an oil, because I am fond of currencies trading, anyway I can assume what is hapenning and how long will it last. So, what is happening - everybody knows. How long will it last? This question is being asked by all people around the world and nobody can give a right answer to this question.

The market these days is being confused because of harsh restrictions on Russia’s trading activity. Ofc, the share of Russia on the market wasn’t so huge, however it also sometimes affected the whole market, in case we are talking about oil, nickel, gas and so on. The best way is to stay off the idea trading oil and nickel these days, switch to other assets.

That might be the safest way for both of us. :sweat_smile: I feel like those who have been trading oil and nickel are bagging pips from price movements. :smiley: