Anyone here who's relying on signal from "other"

I mean anyone here making profits by subscribing to a forex signal service or whatever you call it?

i was looking for good signal provider so many times when i did loss by trading but didn’t found. some of these founded but they were scams. so, right now i don’t believe at any signal provider.

My experiences with forex signals services haven’t been really good so far. :sweat: :sweat: But then again, it was my fault because I just wanted to try whatever I see that are free. :sweat_smile: Huhu. I mean, it’s a good thing I just tried them out on my demo. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Good way to learn about trading strategies, bad way to make money.

1 Like

in demo we are always successful at any trading approach but when trading in live that not works practically.

Hmm. :thinking: That makes it even more confusing. :frowning: I wonder why that’s the case. Is this based on your own experience? Huhu. :frowning: I hope you don’t mind sharing it with us? :sweat_smile:

not at all, thanks for reply and good luck for all time especially when trading .

My opinion is it is best to develop your own strategies and test them out.

Relying on others, you won’t have the same psychology as the other person. Also, if you don’t test the system yourself it is unlikely you will trust it enought to stick with it and be consistent.

1 Like

if we want to develop our own trading strategies , have to pass a long time in demo for practicing , its a best place to see strategies performance how it works.