Anyone into automated trading?

Why is automated trading safer for beginners ?

No it is not. A trading robot was built with a strategy, until you understand the strategy, do not use it. However, copy trading is good for newbies.

who said automated trading is safe for beginners ? can you please explain ? automated trading is a option which is more appropriate for the investor not for traders. manual trading always best.

Hmmm… Is it really? Why do you think so?

@anon30129655, I trade both manual and automated strategies… Not advised for new traders…

Results… Swings and Roundabouts… a Hybrid approach is the most successful… use a Bot to signal (notify) you when a strategy setup is detected by you algorithm and trade it manually… Hope this helps…

1 Like

can you explain who said automated not appropriate for beginners level ?

1 Like

I didn’t loose money by using my self developed robot but I burned my account twice by trading manually … that’s just my experience

Because I burned 2 accounts trading manually but with my self developed robot my trading has changed completely !

automated trading is a source to bring profit even though there is no trading knowledge and experience , so of course someone can use it with no doubt.

1 Like

I agree to that!

For beginners, I think they should first understand all the strategies. I personally don’t recommend automated trading for beginners. Just my personal preference.

I agree, I, too, wouldn’t recommend it to beginners.

1 Like

Whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader, you can use automated currency trading systems to make real trading decisions on your behalf.

Because it helps to avoid emotions which have detrimental impact on trading process. The biggest pitfall there is that in manual trading it’s extremely hard to discern trades placed under influence of some emotions (greed, fear) and trades based on unbiased research. In automated trading system its trading performance basically checks validity of some hypothesis about market you used as the underlying principle of this trading system.

Tried it but never found anything consistent enough to make a steady profit without risk of blowing an account.