Anyone knows which broker was this?

Hi everyone,

I remember some months back, I had found an account type that was stating no commission AND ultra low spreads (some extra liquid pairs up to 0 like the zero spread accounts). The only bad thing was that it needed minimum deposit 20K USD.

Anyone knows from which broker this account type was? Maybe had seen it too. If not, maybe knows anyone similar with no commission and low (zero like) spreads? No matter the minimum deposit or any other restrictions

​Thanks

Dear @johnwester

The market spread and swaps cannot be avoided. But, a professional broker can come up with a solution to provide their VIP customers with a lower spread account in comparison to their default trading condition.

Usually, the following trading habits would be banned in such accounts, and I will be explaining why.

Scalping
News trading
Trading with robots

The reason behind the limits is that the client’s deals must be executed in the market one way or another. Since the market spread is higher than broker’s offer, the company’s dealing desk has to trace and book your orders with delay on their end. That does not necessarily mean you’d experience execution delay.

I know this is not answering your question, but I can come up with a few examples if this is something you’d be interested in.