Anyone make money from today's NZD move?

Which post?

Your indicator didn’t work for the NZD pairs sadly. Maybe tweak it before advertising it.

AUDNZD==EURNZD were flagged at
Aug 17, 2021 Edit post 23:00 Tuesday, August 17, 2021

All the NZD pairs were impacted. Your indicator failed to pick 5/7 NZD pairs.

1 Like

my indicator succeeded in two that is what helped people with
you look at the empty side of the cup

Don’t advertise like you got the entire move then. That’s false and misleading. Disclose you got 2/7 of currencies.

1 Like

you said it i got 2 and the big ones
that is what i said yesterday before hand and there is more to come just keep watching
good day pal

They were all big. Your indicator even missed the biggest. A 200 pip move on the GBPNZD.

Your indicator didn’t comprehensively predict the NZD move. It was a coincidence. So please stop the false advertising.

1 Like

at least I did not tell people go trade GBPNZD
Not advising something is better than advising something wrong

So advising the 180 pip move on the EURNZD is safer? How do you determine what’s safe and unsafe?

It doesn’t matter tbh. Because your indicator failed to catch 5/7 NZD pairs when you claimed it got it. So false advertising either way.

the majority of people think going short on nzd pairs
i was able to tell them
watch out this nzd is treacherous
better avoid it or buy if price go higher than yesterday high
and sell if price go lower than yesterday low
read my posts
smart people who wants to make money read my posts
just look at the number of visitors

Enough of the lies:

You claimed you got the NZD pairs = False. Only 2/7
You got the biggest NZD moves = False. Missed the biggest move GBP/NZD

Fact remains your claims in this thread have been false so far. You were purposefully advertising your EA in a beginner forum for clicks and views with false claims.

I do not know what you talking about
read my post like smart people do
and you will understand
there is no selling no false claims
just trying to increase trader s probability of winning by avoiding treacherous pairs
In what way has my post hurted you pal

Your EA didn’t pick on 5/7 NZD pairs, the biggest of which was GBP/NZD. So it didn’t work as claimed.

Are you clear now?

Let me explain what the indicator does
And you will hopefully understand
It scans the 5 minutes timeframe
And if it sees unusual selling and buying it sends a warning that it is better to not trade that pair
or buy if price go higher than yesterday high
and sell if price go lower than yesterday low

I don’t care what your indicator does or what it’s supposed to do. This thread isn’t about your EA.

Your indicator failed to do what you claimed it did in this thread so far.

Kapich?

1 Like

I never try to catch all the movement every pair gives. To me it’s not a good idea. I stick to 1/2 pairs for my trading. It’s good for mental peace.

2 Likes

I was trading that bounce, and caught this move coincidentally. I was about to close it, but decided to move my SL up, set a reasonable TP and just see what happens. But that’s a long shadow on that bearish candle!

Almost hit it but not quite! Did you adjust your TP?