How does the shark alert indicator works

i am not selling any content body
nor willing to give you my trade secret
you are smart enough to discover something a help us with it as i do
have a nice day

Unlike you I willingly discuss my ideas and share what I know. There’s ample evidence of it if you looked for it.

I don’t open misleading threads and tell people I don’t want to talk about it.

Wish you a nice day too.

have a nice day
and do not forget to try my indicator info
it is free and for your trading safety

How the heck is it safe if I don’t know how it works? That’s so misleading.

Why should I trust in any indicator or EA if I don’t know what’s it’s doing? That’s basically gambling for me. And sadly that’s exactly what your doing here. Asking folks to blindly trust your stupid EA and signals, even when it eventually stops working (which it will like all EAs do).

You’re not helping or teaching anyone how to become a better trader. This is a place for people to explore ideas and learn how to trade is what I thought. Not this proprietary BS.

safe because it does not tell you what to do but what to avoid
capich

So people are supposed to learn the fundamentals of trading on babypips so they can use your indicator? Why don’t you share the user manual for your indicator with the mods and ask them to replace the education content with it. Simple no?

You opened this thread to promote your “free” EA right?

Because there doesn’t seem to be any other reason for this thread.

My reason for wanting to know how it works would be to understand that it will actually work - because of its mechanism.

It would be the same if I was buying a plane ticket. I want to know the plane has wings, an engine and some wheels. If it has these things, I can recognise it is a plane and will consider getting on board. But right now, its just a name…

1 Like

knowing the mechanic under neat is important for an airplane
this indicator give warning of treacherous pairs
this increases the probability to trade safer pairs

You’re not an aviation nut in an aviation forum. Try www.flyertalk.com. I used to work in the aviation industry and would frequent the forums there. Folks knew the nuts and bolts of the airline industry, maybe not so much the engineering but the commercial side for sure.

I’m in a poker forum and I can read code. I asked for a high level overview of what it was doing. What’s wrong with asking?

Nothing at all.

nothing at all
and people a free to respond and how to respond
as long as they are not disrespectful
it is called freedom of speech
only free people know this concept

Make up your mind. This area of the forum is to discuss trading ideas freely. Not promote proprietary products.

I do not promote anything
and not willing to tell you how it works
Thanks for your interest

Well, this is frank and direct, but this also has to be the end of my interest in this indicator.

i will always defend and respect your right to choose tommor

No you promote this indicator here and in other threads. This entire thread is meant to promote your indicator and in this one too.

Misleading and false in every way. You are happy with a 2/7 pass rate when you were the one claiming 100% safety. You claimed to have spotted the NZD move when you picked up 2/7 of the moves by accident. Even missed the bigger GBP/NZD slip.

Your indicator doesn’t even work the way you claim it does.

Where does this indicator live? You have a website or something? Tradingview?

just google my username

So you’re not pushing a membership, but pushing a membership.