Anyone Trade Price Action?

Does anyone trade price action and profit from it? I am really struggling and am curious to find out why that is. What steps have you taken to become a price action trader? What books did you read? What have you found to be the most common pitfalls? I thought price action would turn out to be better than indicator combinations but it has not seemed to be that way from my experience. :frowning:

1 Like

ehi, what do you know about price action?

price action is a real skill in Forex trading and to be experienced about it completely is a tough issue and a long term process , so traders lost interest about this approach after passing sometime.

so mates I am a newbie too on this strategy what do you suggest we should do not do why trading price action what timeframe to trade multiple or just one

sincerely been 3weeks I have been trading on price action just small wins more loose, then wins without hitting Tp then reverse to a loose trade

it kinda stressful waiting hours for the price to hit the surport or resistance line b4 entrying the trade (I trade the 1h timeframe)

do get late for my 9-7 daily job while waiting for entry to occur

any advice on this?

Many other pairs to select from, study them on the weekend then when the market opens you’ll be ready

sorry how do I study this pairs on weekend cause all market are been close chart ain’t moving so how do I study them

What i want to know is if my trades are on point or not. If you do indeed have experience with price action please take a look at my thread and let me know what you think.

Open your platform on the weekend and look at the charts to see the important levels for the upcoming week. Then make a note of them and you can focus your attention on them specifically because you will have studied them on the weekend.

2 Likes

I think making any money at all in Forex is real skill.

Thanks, I’m at my job too and cant Trade in Lower Timeframes and I will do that.

You set the time frames from previous week by days , weeks , hours , or minutes, then you can print whatever you want to analyze… follow austinsilver on Instagram or Twitter he does a lot of free training and he has a lot of material on YouTube

There are literally thousands of YouTube vids on price action trading, invest as much time as you have to watch and absorb the information. Get the book Naked Forex, you will learn a lot and the author also has a YouTube channel. Until you get proficient at setting up charts go to websites like FXStreet, blogs here at Babypips and others where experts analyze charts and give setups. See how they do it and practice for yourself. It’s going to take time and patience and you must have both.

1 Like

More knowledge than skill, if that makes any sense

1 Like

according to me, skill is temporary but experience always for permanent solution. so try to be experienced by regular practice.