Anyone trading robopips inside bar momentum strategy?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has been trading robopips inside bar momentum strategy with any success?

He had good results for last year. Eager to see if he posts more results this year.

This is the link in case you’re unaware of it…

Purely from charts this doesn’t seem to work as well on D1 time-frame as other techniques, so I haven’t taken it any further. But it might be more interesting to hear from someone about intra-day trades as per Robopip’s examples.

Thanks for the reply tommor. Yeah I am most interested on trading it from the D1 as well but as you said, from looking at the charts it doesn’t seem to work out as well.

I prefer to stick to D1 but as he is only trading 2 pairs from the 4 hour charts, I’m sure I could fit that into my lifestyle.

Really interested to see if anyone has been able to replicate his results.

@RoboPip are you going to be sharing your results again this year?? I’m looking forward to it :blush:

Specifically, the stop-loss looks too tight for D1 chart trading and the TP will throttle with-trend profit potential but I’d love to be proven wrong.

1 Like

Yeah 100%. The stop loss needs to be placed behind the mother bar to give it a chance on the D1. By doing that though it changes everything and becomes a different strategy.

Seeing that robopips had 100% return on his 4 hour strategy last year, I’d be keen to get those results! :grin: wouldn’t we all! There has to be someone that has at least tried to replicate this strategy after seeing results like that.

I will probably give it a go myself next year on a demo account but really interested to hear a little more of others experience.

1 Like