Anyone trading with LQDFX?

Hello everyone! Been trading with lqdfx for some time now, so far so good. The thing is that I haven’t made a large withdrawal yet, so I’m wondering if there are other traders here trading with lqdfx that can possibly provide me with some feedback on their withdrawals. Thanks

On January 26, you wrote:

Today you wrote:

I’m confused.

You’ve made withdrawals and you’re happy with their service?

• or -

You haven’t made a withdrawal yet?

Which is it?

Hi Clint! I’m sorry, you have right. Even when I go back and read it now it does sound confusing to me as well :slight_smile: I meant to write that I haven’t made a ‘large’ withdrawal yet, I’ve only withdrawn small amounts which basically every broker will process quickly. I’m curious to find out if anybody has experience with larger withdrawals. I will edit my previous post, but the questions still stands

Really?

Were you confused back in October, as well?

On 10/11/16, you wrote:

Then, six days later, on 10/17/16, you wrote:

Lol… That’s why it’s better to be honest instead of faking out, as honestly how much one could remember on dreamy lines? :smiley:

Jeez, do I have to post screenshots from my account? I’m genuinely curious, as I always want to make sure I can withdraw larger amounts without any issues.

Just try withdrawing a big amount then, you can always put it back later.
As things stand it just looks like you’re trying to promote this broker by repeatedly posting.

I’ve been using LQDFX for the past 6 months, recently tried my first withdrawal,

after requested a bank wire, received an email from their back office saying, there is a $40 transaction fee to the bank.

I made my initial deposit through my Visa, but the visa card recently expired and my bank gave me a new one,

they said I can not use this Visa, I can only withdrawal to my initial visa card used for the deposit,

I was thinking… ok, how about I use this new card and make a small amount of deposit, then withdraw a bigger amount,

they said I can not do that, it has to be equivalent to the deposit amount and smaller.

Good job LQDFX, I’m switching to another broker.

Everything seems too good to be true until you do your withdraw!

Very funny thread indeed. He is not confused; he is posing as a trader and promoting a broker. I am sure he does not even have an account with the broker. Shitty way of promoting a shitty company

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

with “brokers” as bad, nasty and unpleasant as LQDFX, spamming forums has to be one of their two main ways of finding new customers to try to replace all the ones they continually, inevitably, lose :crazy_face:

their other method is paying to “affiliates” (often with phony “review sites” covered in affiliate links) a percentage of the losses of the people they “introduce” (for those who don’t mind doing business in that kind of way!) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like