Anyone tried Tenko fx?

Hey,
I live in India. Because of restrictions on forex there are some bad companies out there looting people.
But I’ve heard good things about Tenko Fx. I think its from New Zealand. Has anyone here tried this broker?
And the scope to trade with them in India. :15:

Any comments are welcome

Hello bro i am using tenkofx for last 6 months and they were user friendly and through their Indian support office you can deposit and withdraw in INR.Deposit and withdraw were quick in a day.

Over all i recommend these broker with a 5 Star rating.

hey thanks for the reply :slight_smile:
how are their spreads and what about slippage. This is also a really big issue

They have decent spreads in standard account you can check it under trading/specifications/ page of their webpage.

Regarding slippage they have both positive and negative slippage…So am happy with it…

And deposit- withdrawal??? you mean you use skrill,neteller etc???

alright. do they have any offices in North India?

You can deposit and withdraw locally through their branch located at india.

You can also use neteller and skrill for deposit and withdraw.

oh great. i should contact them then

I recommend you to try them am sure you will be happy with them…

Hello Pipcount, I have also heard about this broker. I’ve talked to the support people as well and they were ready to help me in my trading.

hey “hk7” help you in your trading means?

They told me that they will be available for guidance anytime i face a problem…like using charts,indicators etc…

Did you have the guidance? what they teach:5:

actually i had 2 go somewhere at that time, i think i’ll contact them again 2 hv the guidance as i am a noob in trading right now…:frowning:

to my knowledge they help you technically.

I talked to tenko support today and told them that i need guidance on forex… they replied that their representative will call me in evening and have the session with me to learn about forex… :slight_smile:

Great.the internal rate fixed by tenkofx which is far better than using skrill or neteller…

ok. i talked to the support person, he had trading session on my pc. taught me the basics like reading charts, moving averages, fibonacci etc… overall good things to know about… i will try their $20 promo account in which I got $20 to trade live and i can even withdraw the funds when i complete 3 lots :slight_smile: .

ya sounds good…i also here that they offer 20 usd no deposit bonus…:7: it’s good for newbies…