Anyone trying to get funded with prop firms?

If yes… what’s your experience, trading plan and future goals?

You can share your risk management plan and what type of trades you do

I’m currently exploring prop firms. My plan is a blend of day and swing trading, mostly with Forex and some stocks. I follow a strict risk management plan, never risking more than 1-2% per trade and always using stop losses.
My long-term goal is to grow my trading capital and become a consistently profitable trader. My trading style is trend-following, using tools like moving averages, RSI, and MACD.

I am aiming to get funded by LUX Trading Firm. I am confident that my strategy is profitable, and will keep me in good stead for the future. As LUX has no time limits, it suits me as I trade frugally, and only when I consider that every trade order would have a positive probability of being a winning trade. …

Early days yet.with a negative $14 total, brought about by a large retracement spike, that cost me $20. Otherwise, progress is as I hoped for. Once I am in monthly profit I will gradually increase my risk exposure, which is currently around 1% per trade.

2 Likes

What? A spike?

A FX spike is a quick and large one way price action movement, mostly caused by an important fundamental media report, which radically affects the market sentiment.

These spikes are common nowadays while a major war is continuing, plus inflation, plus you name it, it’s not easy to trade successfully.