Anyone up for a newbie?

Hello all,

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection.

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in teaching coding and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thankyou in advance.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! I’m sure you will enjoy and learn so much here! Take your time and be patient in this journey.

If you have any questions, feel free to post it in the Beginner category.

Good luck!

1 Like

Glad to have you here in the community! Looking forward to your contributions and discussions.

1 Like

Welcome welcooome! :blush: There are a lot of nice and friendly people here so it’s a pretty cool community. :blush: Have you tried going through the school already? :smiley:

Welcome to the forum! :rocket: Glad to have you and your passion for coding and education with us. Don’t worry about the details; just dive into what interests you. Excited to see your contributions and learn together. Dive in and let’s get started! :star2:

Thankyou for the reply first of all as I have seen so there are a lot of nice and friendly people here I am excited to share my thoughts and work along.

Nice! Are you going through the School of Pipsology?