Anyone use Ally Invest Forex?

Hey, I’m a new trader in the US looking for a broker. I am currently still on a demo account until I gain more skill. I wanted to start my search for a broker early, just so I can see whats out there. I hear the normal names such as FX choice and FXCM, you know the usual’s. I am wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge with Ally Invest Forex, I cant find anything about it online. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

If you can’t find anything about them on the web then you’d better be off with another broker like Oanda and Forex.com. They’re reputable and regulated in the US.

Thank you. Oanda is looking pretty good.

1 Like

according to me, which broker make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques , they actually good broker.

1 Like

I don’t use them, but this is straight from their website:

Foreign exchange (Forex) products and services are offered to self-directed investors through Ally Invest Forex LLC. Ally Invest Forex LLC, NFA Member (ID #0408077), acts as an introducing broker to GAIN Capital Group, LLC (“GAIN Capital”), a registered FCM/RFED and NFA Member (ID #0339826). Your forex account is held and maintained at GAIN who serves as the clearing agent and counterparty to your trades. GAIN Capital, attn: Ally Invest Forex, Bedminster One, 135 US Highway 202/206, Suite 11, Bedminster, NJ 07921, USA.

And they’ve been an Introducing Broker since last year:

Forex products and services are offered through Ally Invest Forex LLC, an introducing broker to GAIN Capital Group. These Forex accounts are held and maintained at GAIN. Traders retain access to the ForexTrader and MT4 platforms, as well as research & analysis tools.

So MBTrading was acquired by TradeKing was acquired by Ally. There you have it.

1 Like

Very informitive. Thank you.:smile_cat:

1 Like