Anyone use Social Trading systems

Agreed with you.

Still using Social Trading along with doing it yourself at the same time can also benefits yourself with the profits. Social Trading is more or less like using EA on MT4. IMHO.

The best way to to do this is having different people strong in certain areas, and combining the information gathered.

1 Like

Correct. That’s what I have been doing too. I mean, gather input from others but in the end, it must coincide which I think is right.

there’ no such lazy way in earning. social trading is an alternative way to share any trading experience from the expert. some may act as investor only, best thing we can get is learn how expert traders make profitable result, follow their lead, pay close attention with their positive trading behaviour, collect as many good reference and develop our own trading system.

1 Like

and by different people you mean traders here right? like the signal providers on zulutrade, for example?

I totally agree with you. Social trading is a is an alternative way to gain extra money on the side in a protective environmnt like zulutrade.

So guys, it is that cool, but, who shall we follow these days and in what type of combinations?
Any advice is helpful here to the newbie…

Yea! +1, my first potential got washed down the drain and draw me down big after 2 days. Now I am following ProfitSwing and A Clear Horizon. A little DD but not as bad as the first trader.

Drawdown is protected against with zuluguard, or the custom stop/losses :13:
So at the end of the day, it is not the trader’s fault - his account most prob could absorb the dd, whereas your small one can hardly perform even close.

1 Like

There is no trader or method that is right 100% of the time. The only method that works 100% of the time money management. There is nothing wrong with following other more experienced traders, especially while you’re learning. When I first started I never used Zulu trade, I followed a few of the traders here that have blogs.

I went from using their analysis, to using their analysis while I practiced my analysis and from there I used their analysis to confirm my analysis to using their analysis if I was having trouble with the analysis picture I made, to just my analysis. You won’t believe how things come together if you can last for 6 months. Trading is ongoing learning, but it becomes a lot easier when you have a solid understanding of the basics. In my opinion, new and even experienced traders first objective is not to make a profit, but instead protect your account balance with proper money management first then then try to add to the balance.
Gp

1 Like

Yea, my account can’t absorb that much of a lost. Especially in one day.

1 Like

That is true money management is the key. Originally I was not going to use ZuluTrade, but decided to try it out.

I have been studying and learning every methods since day one. It does take time to learn everything and eventually I will come up with the best method that I will use. Money management is the big key. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Social trading is getting popular as you can always have a second opinion on decision and you can learn from other’s experience too.

In the way, it actually helps confirmed your analysis of the pair that you are looking into opening the position. For example, yesterday on my ZuluTrade account I looked and analyzed NZD/USD that my SP took on a sell position. Once I confirmed that it looks good, I opened a position on my other account. (about 30 pips above my ZuluTrade position) As of now, I profited over 100 pips on my other account and over 90 pips on my ZuluTrade. I am letting the profits run to see how far it will go. I do have 30 pips Trailing SL on my other account to makes sure I locked in most of my profits. Too bad I didn’t go all in, but I didn’t want to be greedy and lose big if it goes the opposite way. LOL!

My perspective is that the more options you have, the better your decision will be. I think social is trading is meant this way.

One truthfully opinion from my heart, you will never heard someone make a living by using Social Trading or ZULU. Another point of view, I have never seen someone in TOP 10 of ZULU more than 8 weeks. That’s the truth.

When there are too many confirmation, it always meant to give more confusion as well. Which provider will you follow when you have 1 BUY and 1 SELL?

Well, if you followed without researching and analyzed the market too. You might as well throw you money away (as other has posted somewhere).

That is where your research and analysis come in. You wants to look at the market (depending on which method/indicator you are using. IE: Action Price, etc…) You assess which traders to follow.

Once you have identified and see how the trader does on his/her trading. You can always follow as-is or reverse position. There are other things you can do to profit.

That I would agreed on, if anyone expect to use auto-pilot (set it and forget it) thinking that they will make a living from Social Trading. They are in for an eye opening. To me, this is only one of a tool that I used to help me.

My point of view and i advice to new user,
Open the demo account because demo acount is the same work as a real work and its a best method for learn about Forex trading and make a good experience about Forex and you easily success in Forex trading business.