Anyone use Social Trading systems

I have to agree, making a living on social trading is next to impossible but what it does offer you is a way to diversify your trading. By including some profitable traders in your portfolio, you reduce the probability of going burst. This should give you some time to learn the ropes of trading or investing.

On the first page of this thread, someone says it worksā€¦ IF you can control the risk.

I have not read the whole thread, but, I would really like to know more people IF money can be made on consistent basis by following otherā€™s trades.

Thereā€™s not a lot of money that you can get at social trading I think. But if you have some spare time, this is definitely worth it to invest.

I think you can make some good money. Look at Ayondo, they help make the process easy. You can invest in their top traders and lever up the position. It is a better position to start from in my position. Have a profitable trader keep your account alive whiles you continue to learn.

I use zulutrade. You should check it out.

awesome!!
Who are you following?

Agree, social trading saves you quite a lot of money, energy and time.

but most important is then it helps us access markets that we cant otherwise. because we donā€™t have the knowledgeā€¦

Why you chose zulutrade instead of MT4, I find too unfriendly for trader, I mean the interface is a bit sophisticated and requires decent computer knowledge while I want to focus exclusively on trading process

WHy you askinā€™ question from someone who last visited the site 2 1/4 years ago ? :laughing:

Sorry, missed the date of posting, but still this question is quite interesting since I want to hear opinions which platform is better.