Anyone using eToro here?

Hi,

Is there anyone here who is using eToro as their forex broker?

If so, please tell me how good/bad their service is. Is it easy to withdraw money from them provided I submit the docs they require? Or is it a scam company?

Cheers

Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum. If a moderator is reading this, pls move this to the Broker forum.

Thanks!

Etoro (fxsolutions) was my first broker. They were vary easy to deal with a year ago.

One down side is their practice platform is nothing like the live account platform. This makes the transition a little difficult without prior experience. Back then they were a 4 decimal broker which I honestly liked.

Another downside is they only FX AccuCharts aka no MT4.

Deposit and withdrawal was relatively fast and easy.

Over all fxsolutions was a great experience.

Hopefully this helps.

Edit:
Looks like they’re MT4 integrated nowadays. Though FX AccuCharts is a good platform to.

I tried to open a live account with etoro but I have a fxsolutions account instead. I dont care for MT4 but they do offer it I like there accucharts. I have never had a problem with them customer service is good. The only issue I had with them was a fudged up stop that put me down almost 200 pips. I think it took a total of 5 minutes from the time I clicked the live chat to see the money back in my account.

Etoro is fxsolutions lol

Etoro was my first broker.
They were alright, not good not bad. I wouldn´t recommend them though. There are better brokers out there.

I’m just curious on why you wouldn’t recommend them? Did you have any bad experience?

All things are difficult before they are easy.