Anyone using Tickmill (Armada) to trade?

Do you have any experience with Tickmill? Can’t figure out what is cheaper for scalping - exchange or classic ECN. What is average do they apply any markup on exchange account or spreads are raw there?
Btw comissions are quite cheap…

the answer is clear, the ECN are more suitable for scalping. put EURUSD as their spread comparison, 1.2 pip average on classic, while 0.3 pip average on ECN account. ECN are still had commision charged, 3,8$ for each standard lot transaction. as for raw spread, you can always put a close attention upon NFP release ( it’s next week trading day). based on my past experience with them, they constantly past the test during nfp release. I wont said Tickmill spread are raw but a relatively low markup, for scalping it can lead to less expense charged when it come to real trading activity, as fact scalp often do more trade than any other trading method.

@ontario, Have you tried any fundamental trades with them? You know its a dicey time to trade, so I have to be sure they have strong enough LP to provide stable quotes, especially during NFP :slight_smile:

had an automatic trading system run all day, which means also run during news release. but if you willing to specialize with news trading only (NFP for example), each traders now there’s no way to beat those price rage during important news release. that’s why they call these “high impact” news :), means it will put high impact on all market aspect, including the market quotes.
NFP are one most anticipated one ( I even gather my fellow traders during these hour). With tickmill platform I’ve been watch closely during release, tips is go with below 1 pips currency pair, their 10 pips gold spread are also good choice since for precious metal these spread are considered lowest one.

here’s my suggested pair to trade during NFP. WTI price are new added pair, also equipped with low spread. as for entry trade, option 1: use stop order (both side) before news release. option 2: use cut switch entry trade, with lot size increasement lot sequence in order to maximize your gain.

Definitely not for last Friday NFP. Any retail trader strategy was probably a dead duck there. Very unusual market move but possible during high impact news as NFP. Big members cheated almost all of us I guess.

WebMoney is now available to deposit/withdraw operations.

all high impact news mostly turn the market unusual. the trick is take a closer look the market price only, any technical indicator probably wont make any use during these time.
hope you’ve got another pips catch upon FOMC release minute ago,
here’s small gain from last fomc event

tickmill keep maintain the good spread during these hours. I suggest to use spike trade method, despite of being dead duck, you may want do some research by putting several stop order before any high impact news released.

Does Tickmill accept U.S. residents?

I am very sorry to tell but unfortunately we do not accept clients from US.

that’s could be a precious advice, I tried several test entries. not during nfp, pretty much with several high impact news. problem is even we put trap both way, market sometime put both order at losing sight.
did you truly use such method with oil/ WTI price ? how is it going…

I used Tickmill a bit, can’t say nothing bad about it, but I’m looking for more profitable trading conditions and bonuses.

What bonuses would you like to see and which conditions you are not happy with?

still under tight development process. gotta get the market tune first. but so far entry trade been made during forward test. had sell order active by now. and these the current result :

will see the result next week, account are attach on my vps so it run all the time.

nice result, but to be honest those lot size are seem unreal. why tickmill put WTI lot size calculation that way? or it could also means to trade with CFD we should had 100 times margin amount compare to normal currencies.
just my opinion, it’s much better to put just like usual currencies. so how about past week result, any update ?

checking the website related to ps4 work and play promotion, i would like to see the offer are available for 100 or 500 ps4 units :). if these free campaign are only contain 1 single ps4 for all clients, I dont think have a solid chance to get one. :slight_smile:

The only 1 PS4 will be given away this time. We are not that big company to promote 500 consoles :slight_smile: Just to remind the rules are simple: more you deposit, more chances you get

here we go .

the pip value are normal just like any other currencies. everything seem okay with these EA, will put in live for next couple week.

Hi Tickmill! I was quite satisfied with your deposit bonus, but looking for some rebates (on spreads or something) and i’m interested in a micro account also (i’m a newbie and i would like to test some of my strategies before go to trade with the big amount of money).

Hi Termen!
You can join any rebate system you find on the web and use it for spread return.
We don’t have micro accounts, but the lot amount could be 0.01 so it could be enough to trade with at least 100 USD with a minimum risk.

since babypips doesn’t had ads section you may not found any rebate offering. had a check at FPA ads section, there’s lot of IB agent who offer rebate discount. you can made at least 5% tickmill commision discount when joining one of these agency. as for micro account, I think the lost size are start at 0.01 micro lot, or for 100 USD deposit that’s quite low deposit and it’s already micro account type, or I just mistook your point regarding what ‘micro’ is.
and if you dont mind, let us have a clear look upon this tested strategies :).