Anyone using Tickmill (Armada) to trade?

I have used Armada Tickmill for some months and i can say that trading conditions Are pretty good,support is very good too and withdraws Are very fast.

I assume youā€™re using one of their epayment method, which one do you use then? I only stick with the Skrill method, for cashout my profit at smaller amount, less effort, save time and fee :). did anyone here ever try their CFD especially their WTI, had different input from several friend regarding WTI and crude oil. seem similar but not have clear idea what different though.

Bear in mind that minimum lot for CFDs and oil is 1.00

So here are 3 winners of PS4 - WINNERS!

Congratulations! :35:

nice, so thereā€™s 3 ps4 to draw :). looking forward for another campaign. and good to know the deposit bonus is back, but now titled as summer bonuses. how about the ā€œPack up your lots to Double the Bonus!ā€ the calculation when we got 50 lot, is it means 50$ are added into account automatically ?

Yes that is correct. Please make sure you have read all the terms and conditions on our website.

Hello
Looking to change broker a friend said try Tickmill,can you tell me do you still offer Negative Balance protection?
Also i have read up on Tickmill from many sites about the history etc (under a different name)
The only negative issue i see is stop hunting and sometimes closing out positions 5-20 pips beyond the stops.
Its good to get feedback from tickmill customers.
Will download the demo and try it out for a few weeksā€¦
Regards

Hello,
We do not offer this option in our terms&coniditions however we cleared all negative balances until this moment and we will do this I beleive.
If we are talking about the news trading so yes, there will be slippages but not made by us. Normaly you should not have such issues as closing positions 20 beyond the stops. If you do please send us statement and screenshots and we will review particular case and refund you if necessary.
Welcome aboard!

Hello
based on some friend post on his timeline, some brokers got unusual rule upon upcoming Greek Referendum at July 5. a change at maximum leverage 1:50 for new margin, he also got mode close only on EURUSD trade at different broker account.
how Tickmill react then, did they also put unusual method facing greek saga event. seem most people still got the grim from the past swiss black swan event.
thankā€™s

No, we do not decrease leverage during this saga.
As you may know we successfully passed Swiss exam and have no issues at the moment.

hello
1st.i am curious, many brokers offer something called cent account for its trader, so they can use small deposit to test high risk strategy (for example : Martingale)
are Tickmill has plan to offer cent account?
2nd. We know Tickmill has competition called trader of the month, but sometimes i am not sure are they real person or not, and how we can now if they are real person?

1. We do not have plans to create cent account at all, but as you can see the minimum lot size is 0.01 so it gives you possibility to trade high risk strategy safe.
  2. Traders of the month are real persons with real answered questions for the interview as well as their statements. We always contact them personally to get their acceptance for publishing such info.

Armada was quite good and fast with its services, trades, execution, etc and had a good reputation in the market. Hopefully Tickmill will be able to offer the same standards, if not to offer even more. The whole regulation/re-branding issue though is too complicated.

i see, i think with Tickmill lot size, it is broker for serious trader rather that system tester.
I mean i will more confortable martingale 0.01 standart lot if i deposit $1000

But thx for your answer mate.

Thanks for the useful post! :slight_smile:

Tickmill has low spread and commission.
Tickmill Ltd under Seychelles regulatoryļ¼ˆFSAļ¼‰ not FCA(UK).
I don it will have problem with small deposite($1000-5000),but for its VIP account ($30000-$50000) is also safe?who has experience?

Yes, absolutely correct. FSA Seychelles homepage - Home

sometimes only one regulation is not enough
do Tickmill has plan to add more regulations?

Yes, we are working on it to get additional licence.

I have traded for some months with Tickmill and i can only say good about this broker. Trading conditions Are very good and i like a lot flexibility in funding and withdrawing. I am planning to fund again my Tickmill account next weeks to run some tight scalpers. I hope that new regulations will not reduce flexibility. Hope to see some new campaign with withdrawable bonus: When fund ed first time my account had a nice bonus unlocked with some lots and then withdrawed bonus + capital in few seconds.
From my side a serious also If offshore broker for not so big accounts is a plus.