Anyone using Tickmill (Armada) to trade?

there are many brokers with withdrawable bonus out there
i have tried some of them,
few of them require imposible closing lot to release their bonus
some of them put a timescale in order to withdraw their bonus which is unreachable if you trade with strict MM
from my point of view, tickmill lot condition for release their bonus is reachable and not imposible

tickmill is good broker,
they have good server & little comission…

i agree , cheaper cost for our trading,

never have problem when i trading at Tickmill

Dear Tickmill Representative

I am curious and allow me ask you a questions

is the “trader of the month” campaign is still active ?or you postpone it for some reasons?or maybe replace it with another campaign?
because i think i never see any update about this campaign

i think it is still active because when i browse Tickmill website to login my client cabinet, i saw they have new posting about Tickmill Trader Of The Month October 2015 winner who made around $64k profit or around 120% in profit. and when i check this trader statement, he was an high frequency trader, 400+ trades in a month it is something that i called agressive

so i think it is still active

Hi ijaak,
Thank you for your request. I believe this is not the right place to publish such posts, but yes, “Trader of the Month” campaign is active and all clients are participants.

Thx for your reply
it is , and i know this is not the right place.
but i am curious , how you guys choose Tickmill Trader of The Month?
what criteria that you use to judge this trader are the winner of Trader of the month?
only from profit ? or any other factor?

just wanted to know, because I have been looking around your website and not finding what I want, are Tickmill offer MAM / PAMM account?

When we choose our Trader of the month, we look at many different criteria, including:

– profit (as a percentage) at the end of the month;
– maximum draw-down – risk management;
– ratio of profits to losses (risk to reward ratio).

We do have a MAM partnership program, you can read about it here.
The main requirements to become a money manager are to have a history of at least 3 months of successful trading with any broker, and have at least 5000 USD of your own capital deposited.

Why? a good trader keeps his nerves in tact when he is handling a million and makes 30-50k a day.

so a trader who is handling 300 and makes 150 in one day is better?

you think loosing 300 gives a thrill to anyone? or you think a person handling profitable a million with a 0,5% gain daily is not better then a trader handling 300 with a 20% gain?

im not critisising, im just asking.

why to apply Tickmill MAM programs, Tickmill needsa 3 months trading history?
i mean it will be more easier if you just accept them rite?

It means they put reputation higher than money. They don’t want some rookies to open accounts attract funds from somebody and then completely wipe out account. If somebody loses the only guilty is of course broker :slight_smile:

That was the original idea behind that restriction. However, we have received some criticism about it and removed the 3 month statement requirement, as the MAM master still needs to deposit 5000 USD of their own money, we consider it good enough insurance against careless trading. Having their own money on the line (and a significant amount at that) should be a pretty good motivation to trade in their own and their investors’ favour.

Regarding the parameters for choosing trader of the month - trader of the month has never been someone with a 300% profit from a 50 USD deposit, and never will be. We take many different things into account, one of them being the percentage of profit. Among others is money and risk management, diversification of their portfolio etc. Thank you for your remark about the selection procedure.

Do you accept Canadians?

Shorting USDJPY yesterday with Tickmill. was too easy to follow the trend because my trading system show the clear signal for bearish USDJPY.but regret I put TP too close cuz price shoot even below 110.00
. closed with good profit anyway. request withdrawal , and recieved it fast.
Testing out my luck with their gold rush campaign. 0.1 oz is not bad amount. however i am curious how to deliver it

hi. I opened an account at Tickmill.com to visit Video Tutorials fully, but my account have not verified yet. Nomarly, How long it takes to verify an account?

Hello Tickmill, do you have any special campaign for traders while opening new accounts?

it seems like a potential broker. I like low spread
But I think I’ll trade demo to check the excecution first.

Gonna try their Gold Rush campaign as trader and as IB will let you know soon. Btw here is the [B]link[/B] to read more

what an interesting campaign. I have to say while the Dolar is fluctuate, turning into gold is a smart choice.