Applying Knowledge

Hello you wonderful and intelligent people that make up these forums. I truly hope you are doing well today.

I have done alot of reading about value investing and momentum trading, i have done a masterclass on these skills. So hopefully it is a comprehensive look at all the factors that go into these types of investing. However i always feel a bit nervous starting with my own money, for instance i may invest in a company and after a few months it crashes 50% from the buying price. I kindly please wondered if anyone had any advice on slowly applying the knowledge i have learned please as i feel i am not making as much progress as i like due to trying to be a perfectionist? If anyone kindly had any advice on this i would be forever grateful and thankful for your support with this.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you have a wonderful life and you become massively successful. Very best wishes.

Helloooo! :blush: Have you tried demo trading already? :slight_smile: With demo trading, you won’t really have to worry about losing money right away. You also get to trade and apply the knowledge that you have. Of course, this is still different from live trading, but at least you’d get to familiarize yourself with the charts and tools. :blush: