Are any of these ideas legit or worth pursuing?

Hello, people,

I do not know much about Forex, however, I am learning and I will go into it, sooner or later.
I have heard of this concept of trading Forex with no money, and various concepts such as:

1. No-deposit bonuses
  2. Demo contests

Are any of these real? Do real Forex brokers offer opportunities for traders to start trading with no capital of their own, or to win funds by trading for the broker?
I am curious if there is a way to start trading, basically with other people’s money, of course, given that my performance will be good / great.
I hope my question makes sense.

Thank you

Hi, currently focus on gaining knowledge and skills, in 3 years or more come back to this topic.

1 Like

Some brokers offer no-deposit bonuses and demo contests, but most of them have rules or conditions regarding the withdrawal of profits.

Hey, guys, thank you very much for your kind support! I have decided to continue learning Forex and to pursue this as a long term, worthy investment in my financial education. Every good thing worth pursuing in life takes time and effort…

Yes, some Forex brokers offer no-deposit bonuses and demo contests, allowing traders to start with no personal capital. These promotions provide opportunities to trade using the broker’s funds, but terms vary. Always research and choose reputable brokers, as conditions may apply, and profits might be limited or subject to withdrawal restrictions.