Are exness charts manipulated?

I bought a course on forex and when I compared the charts to that of Exness charts with the same candlestick representative and time the charts were different to that of Exness. Are Exness charts manipulated?

Check the time-frames match. Check whether the firm uses the bid, ask or mid-price to draw their charts.

Some charts also show candlestick colour according to the rise or fall since the previous candlestick’s close, and some determine colour using price change since the current candlestick’s open.

The firm I use start their new day’s candlesticks at 2200hrs. So the daily open and close differs from other people in the same time zone. Also today’s candlestick has yesterday’s date… oh well…

Opening prices for the start of the week are particularly likely to vary between charts using data from different sources. (there are different sources because forex doesn’t have a centralised controlling exchange like the LSE or NYSE)

In some chart set-ups the chart characteristics can be adjusted by the user. See Settings or suchlike.

I heard exness is 10 minutes behind on the presentation of its charts as compared to other brokers