Are forex traders unbothered by inflation?

i came across an ad for a trading education session saying that forex traders are not afraid of anything (like inflation, pandemic) because this does not affect trading. is this true for you?

1 Like

It depends on how strategy has been build, for me, it is true.

I think that depends. Applied to trading, I don’t think about it as much, but in everyday life when I’m buying diapers and groceries, I find myself withdrawing more money than I would like to and it’s harder to keep more in your account, so I think inflation does affect traders in that regard.

1 Like

I suppose that’s true because trading in itself isn’t affected by those two things but outside of trading, which all traders still have to deal with, is when those things come into play. But yeah vs. other jobs (retail, service industry etc.), trading is definitely less sensitive to factors like those.

1 Like

what strategy do you use? thanks.

does the inflation also affect your goals in trading? has it changed in any way? thanks.

would you say trading is the best profession during a recession? thanks.

Since you are living in a country so surely more or less you’ll be effected! That’s my humble opinion!

I use EA’s in trading

It should’ve said good forex traders are not afraid of anything. Inflation and the like make the market move. Good traders respond to those moves.

1 Like

Lol besides, fear is an emotion…emotions are baaaaad!

Inflation and pandemic doesn’t affect my own trading cos am a short time trend trader any changes in trend line I go with it

I am not a full time trader and I also do not make enough money from trading therefore I am the worst person to answer that question :sweat_smile: