Are hotforex,alpari and roboforex safe and legit?

hello guys , I’m new please tell me if hotforex,alpari and roboforex are safe and legit brokers to deposit money and trade

Hello @TBWPEX! Welcome to Babypips.com community. Hot forex is safe, I actually have an account they though I don’t know for the other two. Have you started the School of Pipsology ?

1 Like

As far as you are using a regulated broker it’s all good. It doesn’t matter whether you use hotforex, alpari, roboforex, fxview, pepper or any other regulated name for that matter. After regulation, the only thing that matters is the trading conditions which are different with every broker and hence the deciding point, since each trader has different trading needs.

1 Like

Oh yes they are, they are all regulated so are good to use. You will not believe but the name roboforex caught my attention and I went all Sherlock on them :> spreads seemed fairly good to me and to my delight they offer MT4, the trading platform that I swear by. Going offshore even helped me save on the tax front, so I decided on trying another one, fxview. Again a good choice for low spreads and even commissions this time. So I would say if a broker is regulated and giving you the platform of your choice besides low spreads and commissions, go for it.

1 Like