Are retail traders fooled?

TY for the honest respose! I figure you should be up around $300k and some from $1k using compounding from your Join date? But factoring the drawdown… perhaps not? :smiley: Been around the block more than a few times and know whats do’able and whats not. :smiley:

Nope, hit some bumbs in the road. Very very impatiant, but Ive changed all that now…

31 trades over 3 days is pretty good for me, lol, concidering, I was a mad scalper at 100+ a day 2 months ago.

We’ll see what happens, Im on my 2nd cycle right now, at $230.81 – Started this cycle Sunday night with $200

Well forgive my hunch… its not the way to go. But good hunting anyways! :smiley:

LOL… Geeez… you’re just not going to admit defeat eh?

I wonder if u are consistently making profit with such a bad risk management.

MoneyNeverSleeps, is the 5%, your projected returns or based on the average of your previous trades…

the 5% is the daily goal from Yesterdays ending balance.

Nice Sharpe ratio…

good job; did not think scalping could be profitable long term; but how do you find a broker with such low spreads ??

AlpariUS @ 1.6

I’ve seen him bust more accounts than Blackjack dealers bust hands.

Psychology is king in this industry. Its the difference between the 10 wins and the 1 one huge over-leveraged loss.

DAnnnggg Bro, your harsh, there goes your reservation on the Babypips cruise I was planning…

That cruise will only happen if you actually make 5% a day on ONE account without busting it for at least a couple months. :slight_smile:

Im getting better Clark… Like you said, you’ve been here for the entire trip. Ive changed leaps and bounds…

Never lost the excitement, never quit, got discouraged a few times.

Im in the process of getting my office ( 7*8 room ) going, this week… Im painting the back wall behind my desk Gold… Or some effect to that. Everything is going to be gold colored, lol… Making my own desk, out of oak…

But then i can have my white board up that will be updated nightly with the following days news and all that…

I just started to follow the economic calender, ( here at BabyPips) and need them in veiw for the day…

I got alot going on to better my business… This is kinda like shovin off the boat from the dock.

*Waving

MoneyNVRSleeps is so good, He loses trades just to feel the pain of the loss.

Stay Thirsty my Friend

Quite frankly, as much as I do commend you for your ongoing effort and the whole re-modeling, it’s not going to affect your profitability. What will change is once you realize that perhaps you’re aiming for too much and set more realistic goals and cut your risk.

I have my own office too: 4 monitors, 2 laptops, 2 computers running i7s (two OC’ed to 4.8GHz) and a server running in the basement, liquid cooled (H100s), and 16GB/32GB of RAM each, and over 20TB of hard drive space combined. Does that mean I’ll make 20% a day? Not quite.

nice set up,

What im saying is, More professional…

O, cant forget about the whiskey cabinet, lol,

whats your downdraw of your system?

reduce from 5%?

LOL, personally, I should be around 10-15%, Im actually slacking…

lol, realistic, that means, Run with the crowd, where 90+% are wrong, LOL,

Naa, Im cool, Im stay outside the box, i dont like big crowds

Last time I checked, my risk of drawdown of 15% was around 1.0E-7.

wooooooo, ok, you dont think that is alot? im around .6