Are Robots Slowly Replacing Human Workers

As well as buying household supplies, dish soap, laundry soap, cleaning supplies, personal hygiene products, clothing, and so on, how will stores such as Dollar Stores and WalMart survive, they also employ locals and rely on lower income workers to make money?

To fill the gap, one of the guys said the government would have to implement UBI universal basic income

1 Like

Here’s another problem in America

Wall Street investment firms buy up rights to scarce water throughout the West

Who thinks that privatizing a public resource like water is a good idea for our citizens?

The Colorado River supplies water to 40 million people throughout the west but its once-mighty flow is shrinking due to a megadrought.

1 Like

That means people staying at home, doing nothing, making babies, and staying dependent on the government. How is that a solution? Please help me understand how that’s good.

1 Like

Can you imagine Black Rock getting margin called on some investment, and has to give up water to China?

1 Like

The guy in one of the videos i post suggest that, it’s not a solution and doesn’t help

EDIT: We must ask ourselves has UBI kept people from working in other countries, not saying it will work here and it may keep people from working, but how do you stop a future crisis?

1 Like

You can’t. Well, the people who can won’t, more specifically. They prefer to make money on the way down, then pass the problem on to someone else once the problem explodes. It doesn’t really affect them at all. They don’t live there, so why would they care?

The people who care are not in power. The people who actually care are busy in less powerful organizations trying to help.

2 Likes

What’s worse is that Open AI is woke biased. Many of the woketards believe in the death of all humanity. They emotionally disturbed individuals. I’m afraid that the future looks more like mad max than Star Trek .

2 Likes

hahahahahahahaha

True. Perhaps this is just nature’s course. The party can’t last forever.

I agree that humans are horrible. But we’re here now. Oh well.

No need to rush our demise with robots.

1 Like

Sad but true, no one at the top with power really care, they only care about now and how much money they can milk America for

@dushimes - you’re a bright lad - i think with your reference elsewhere to 'UBI as well, perhaps it is time to consider “WHAT IS MONEY ?” - a couple of books here which may refine you outlook on our particular gambling chip !

then apply what you learn to UBI and china’s “Social credit” form of “money” :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the books!

The funny part is that everything the US and England has done, both good and bad, allows us to enjoy the freedoms and comforts that we have. When was the last time your neighborhood lost electricity because of the rain? In some countries, they lose power every time it rains. It’s a normal thing.

The life we live is amazing. Yes, our countries have done horrible things, but in the the end, would we prefer to be noble and live in the countries that are on the losing end of that deal?

No way.

There is brainwashing that goes on in our countries, keeping people thinking a certain way so they can keep going to work and save their money in the bank.

Yes, leaving your life savings in the bank is a bad idea. In the US we get programmed to do this. But if people didn’t do that, how would they get loans to buy homes or afford university education?

If you had a business and an amazing secretary, I doubt you would suggest financial freedom books to her. You’d prefer to keep her as a secretary because finding her equal would be nearly impossible. Depriving her of that information is censorship.

My point is that certain structures are in place to keep this modern world rolling. Even though people do bad things for us to have the lives we have, we wouldn’t want to switch places.

However, within that structure we have our economy. Our bubble that others have fought for. Inside the bubble we all try to work together. But using machines to replace people disrupts that economy and displaces too many people.

That’s freakin’ scary. Think about all the information they’ll collect. Then, think about the information they collect, that they don’t tell you about.

Silicone Valley People Will Lose Their Jobs - Reaction To OpenAI Being A $29 Billion Company

Why OpenAI’s ChatGPT Is Such A Big Deal

OpenAI, which Elon Musk helped to co-found back in 2015, is the San Francisco-based startup that created ChatGPT. The company opened ChatGPT up for public testing in November 2022. In under a week, the artificial intelligence model amassed over a million users, according to OpenAI’s CEO, Sam Altman.

1 Like

Generally speaking, I agree with all you said except this part, because information is available to all who seek it, just because I recommend a book to her does not mean she will read it or take action, there’s a reason the person owns the business and she’s a secretary , and does financial freedom mean she’ll quit her job?

1 Like

Do you wanna take that chance?

I don’t. If I have copies of some ¨be your own boss¨ kind of book in my car, and I’ve been giving copies to friends all week. Do I want to give one to her?

Or if you have real estate, would you give ¨stop renting, and start owning real estate¨ books to your tenants?

I wouldn’t…

Sorry, I think I’m getting off topic a bit…

1 Like

good question, depends on how the person is looking at the future.

1 Like

There is a type of financial freedom where you still work and make good money, but also do side investments, which are good enough to pay off all your bills, buy a house, buy a car, and take vacations.

In addition, you have financial freedom and do not have to work any more

This is literally Terminator 2.

We think these AI developers are so stupid for continuing. They think they’re too smart to stop.

1 Like

This is an extremely deep subject.

Super-Intelligent AI has taken over, with Elon Musk

1 Like

I’m missing a piece of the puzzle here. Elon Musk is warning people about it, but isn’t one of his companies helping to create it? Isn’t one of his companies the creator of Chat GPT?

Why would he give advisory about something he helped create?

I don’t understand…Can you help me understand this?