Are strong technicals enough to bring Bitcoin price to $100K in 2021?

Check this out from Raoul Pal. It compares the 2012/13 cycle with current cycle. I intend to set a target to be “all out” of BTC and ETH if they follow anything like this trajectory between now and year end. Then pray for the 80% market contraction. The point is - if you can make anywhere near 8X between now and end of year, does it matter if you miss the peak?

2 Likes

True. Thanks for this, I appreciate your updates, I haven’t been selling any of my crypto holdings. :sweat_smile:

For some technicals on BTC, give this guy a follow on Twitter. Shares a lot, is well respected by the community.

https://twitter.com/WClementeIII

I don’t think we’re going to see 100k this year. 70k, maybe, and even that is questionable right now. 100k just doesn’t seem realistic.

Very promising comparison. :money_mouth_face:

I just read an interesting Youtube video from one of my favourite influencers, Benjamin Cowen. It is a much better practical plan of when to buy / when to sell BTC. I will be amending my own buy /sell BTC and ETH plans based on this. It is a timely find. I need to get this stuff down on paper as part of our plan (like yesterday)