Are there any good sites you can pay for signals?

I have been looking around the web and most of these sites seem to be a scam. Can anyone recommend me a website that you can pay for signals that work?

I’m sure they can, but the point you need to understand is that those same signals will no longer work when you subscribe to them.

This post explains why:-

1 Like

It is a bad idea if you want to really learn the art of trading. Signals will make you more unstable as a trader. For trading psychology plays an important role. Subscribing to this kind of service while you are learning may harm you. Better to learn first and trade of your own. Hope it helps you. P.S Such signal service doest exist

1 Like

I agree with your opinion, initially I lost more than 5 months + enough money just searching for a good signal service! It doesn’t exist actually.

Yes. @ferdousazam you are absolutely right. No such signal services exists. If making money were such easy in forex trading, everyone would make it. All people would subscribe that signal service. Successful traders do not have time to sell signal services. If you want to make money from forex, you have to be skilled enough. There is no short cut.

1 Like

There are lots of great signal services out there not sure if we can post links here but I have a review of a signal service I recommend on my blog