Are there any hft websites

I was introduced to etherum, 2 years ago, but didn’t have the proper funds to start mining.
But this year, I decided I wanted to continue buying Eth and start them arbitrations but since then, the website I was given is not working anymore. Is there any website I can enter to do all this.
Currently on the k5 wallet.

What is hft? I don’t know that term.

Hi need_help_here,

When it comes to high-frequency trading (HFT) or arbitrage opportunities with cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, it’s essential to approach these with caution due to the fast-moving and sometimes volatile nature of these markets. Here are a few tips:

Research Exchanges: You can find arbitrage opportunities on exchanges with significant volume, like Binance, Kraken, or Coinbase. They often provide APIs for HFT, but note that these exchanges have strict compliance measures.

Decentralized Platforms: Consider decentralized exchanges (DEXs) like Uniswap or Sushiswap. They allow more direct trading without intermediaries, which might help you spot arbitrage opportunities.

Crypto Arbitrage Platforms: Some dedicated platforms, like Bitsgap or Cryptohopper, offer tools for arbitrage trading. They monitor multiple exchanges to identify opportunities.

Stay Secure: Only use reputable platforms and exchanges. Scams are common, and it’s crucial to ensure your funds are secure.

KYC and Fees: Be aware of Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations and fees involved in high-frequency trading.

Learn and Test: Test any new strategy thoroughly in a simulated or low-risk environment to verify profitability and risks.

Good luck, and happy trading

Please refer to other comment

Thank you for the knowledge. I have set up an account on coin base to see. I’ll look into it further. Once again thank you

How’s the fees buying and selling ETH? Is that still so high? Can you still make profits trying to arbitrage with the high fees?