Are there places where everyone can follow the real-time trade?

Hey, I started trading currency some time ago. The part of the theory is more or less clear, but using FXCM programs is somehow complicated part of the practice. I have heard that there are places where you can see it as a real-time where everyone can follow the trade. I mean, maybe somebody knows a Currency / Forex trader whose transactions are more or less successful and can be tracked in online. I would like to see how he or she trades and borrow some ideas from him or her to myself, because in this way I learn more quickly in practice than experimenting by myself, and then I can also understand how proffes choose their currency pair and make the transactions with them. I am very grateful if anyone can give some recommendations.

check out tradingview, awesome sight that offers a ton of insights from other fellow traders. Also, zulutrade is okay also, but tradingview is number one to me.

2 Likes

Hi Justshell,
Thank you for your response and big thanks for the tips!
But I didn’t really keep that in my mind. The TradingView looks for me more like stock market, which also has information on currency trading too and ZuluTrade seems to me more like a social trading place, where am I supposed to join the group. Of course, I can be wrong as a beginner :blush: in these things.
In reality, I would like to do things by myself, understand them and because of that I would like to find and follow someone more experienced or dealer in his/her live trading room where I could see his/her trading pairs preferences, stop and limit levels, etc. I have heard that such places are exist and that’s why I asked before that question. Of course, it may be that there are no such places at all, but hope always dies last :). Therefore, I hope that maybe someone will be able to recommend me something.

For the naive traders many regulated brokers are offering free economic analysis, free charting or even significant reviews of the market. You can try these brokers. Again, various financial news sights are here to help traders. Even Babypips forum is offering market reviews here.

1 Like

a tonnn of traders are self taught, that’s exactly what I’m doing now. But tradingview is your friend, i promise you that. They even allow you to backtest

they have LIVE traders that post their trading ideas/explanations/marked-up charts/ but ultimately that’s all just to help you learn and eventually develop your own strategy. You can take from whomever, it doesn’t matter,mix multiple ideas and rules, what matters is that it makes sense to YOU.

Thank you justshell,
I’ll take your advice to mind and experimenting for a bit of time by myself.
Practice was supposed to make the masters :slight_smile:

1 Like