Are those verified 'myfxbook' accounts with extraordinary results real or fake?

Is there anyone who can answer this:

Under myfxbook, there are quite a few verified popular trading systems that produce extraordinary results. For example, ForexGrowthBot, REV Trader Pro Real, KeltnerPro - Jared, Vortex Trader Pro, ForexVenture Bot, etc.
All have excellent results for a few years.
Are these accounts real or fake?
Thank you.

Rgds,
S.Y.

Yes, they are probably real results. However, good performance for some years doesn’t guarantee future profits - as you can see, Forex Growth Bot has already crashed 90% from its 2013 balance.
On the other hand, Vortex Trader Pro makes trades carefully and quite rarely, and has generally bigger sl than tp: one lost trade has wiped out the profits of 6 months.
I wouldn’t say that those systems are extraordinary, or holy grails, but definitely profitable and a proof that one can succeed in forex market.

A lot of users have reported that their results do not match the vendors results for Vortex Trader Pro. On 12th March users reported that the ea open 2 trades that hit stop loss (110 pips each) at the same time the vendors myfxbook account stopped updating.

Vortex Trader PRO (vortextraderpro) Discussion | Myfxbook

continue reading from page 18 onwards

Thats quite shocking. How can they hide the loss trades, I thought myfxbook synchronizes with the account history on update. That account is updated “3 Minutes ago”, but no loss spike visible…

This basically ruins the whole purpose of myfxbook website as tracking good systems

Here’s a trick to know if it’s real or not. If the account is still active and you see trades within a week or two, the results are real. However if you see that the account has stopped trading already, then there is a probability that the account has blown up.

By the way, I have my real account verified in myfxbook account (the link is in this profile) so that the community can decide whether my opinions are worth listening to or not. :slight_smile:

here is my steps to find a good reliable systems on myfxbook :

first, look at the account type must be real account.

second, look at the broker must be from familiar broker, reputable and regulated

third, look at trading priveliges and track record must be verified.

fourth, look at daily gain must be minimum 1 x drawdown. that is for minimum risk reward ratio 1 : 1