Are those youtube forex millionaires for real?

Interesting subject. I believe most of the YouTube experts are just that. YouTube experts. There are some people who have gotten rich from trading Forex. I don’t think most of them are advertising it. I have tried a couple of the methods used on the YouTube channels and some do have merit. I can tell you from my own experience that you cannot predict precise price movement or trends with 100% accuracy, it can’t be done. It is a probability guessing game. You make a probability guess, it is either going to go this way or that way based on probability analysis, and it doesn’t always go the way, direction you think it will. If you could predict exact movements you would be the smartest trader in the world and you wouldn’t have to advertise it, and you would make George Soros blush with envy!

1 Like

Hi all…I have come to the conclusion that there are more people making money out of selling their ideas on trading than actually doing it…however there are some exceptions, and it takes a while to find the needles in the haystacks!
2 that i could recommend are Rob Booker and Alex Du Ploy from expert 4x…have found that they have a good teaching style and both are actually trading for a living!

1 Like

I really do not know about YouTube Forex persons are millionaires or not but yes there are many traders who earning welle.

I think you already have the answers to your questions. Of course that most of them are not for real :smiley: For sure there are some legit folks out there but unfortunately it’s quite hard to recognize them.

1 Like

Hi. There is gonna be no precise analysis in trading.The thing is, if someone said a pair will go up but it can go down as well he means we must consider a good money management. I’m not a professional trader but as I observe that as a trader maybe we should have these three main components when trading. 1. Trading plan. 2. Money management and 3. Discipline. And we can only develop these three aspects by reading and practicing. Well that’s just my opinion.

I don’t think that there are a lot of real Forex millionaires on YouTube. Most likely these people are a fraudsters or just people who are far from real millions, but think that they can teach something and they definitely won’t help you to earn a million. And quite small part of people in YouTube are honest successful traders. They can teach you, but first you need to find them.

I always feel this way about anyone and everyone selling strategies, EAs, etc. If your product and/or trading is so good, why aren’t you using it to get rich rather than waste your time trying to sell it?

1 Like

Don’t believe any unrealistic result, most of them are the scammers.

1 Like

You remind me of a naive child with such an idea. These videos could become popular, probably, but it requires a lot of time as well. And I don’t quite believe such “traders”.

1 Like

I’s hard to say if those are real millioneers or they just pretend to be. I personally wouldn’t trust them anyway, though anything may happen. Anyway, It’s good to thimk about your money.

I love your thinking ability.

Its all about marketing. Since there is no exact science to trading everyone claims to know how the market works. They will make of their money from selling than trading. The truth is trading is extremely difficult.

These mentors use the term “everyone can trade”. The most misleading information on this earth. This sentence has opened up the belief that there is now quick money. Hence soo many scams.

I agree. Money is not a product like milk and bread. Its too easy to create “results” and aggressively market themselves. They say numbers don’t lie? Numbers are easily manipulated. We cant forget that!

I think the vast majority of successful traders do their trading in the shadows. They aren’t showboating on social media. Most are iML guys or TradeHouse that are massive MLM companies that also have some traders on the books.