Are those youtube forex millionaires for real?

Are those dude for real?

I mean if I’m making like minimum of $2000 every single day, I won’t be spending my time making videos and uploading it on youtube and will not give any advise at all. I will just analyze the chart in an hour and will live the millionaires life for the rest of the day instead of making and editing youtube videos about my forex trading life.

Are those dude scams or just seeking validations? Is there even one legit trader there who’s making fortunes from forex trading?

5 Likes

I do think most of them are fake. I remember when one of these gurus was exposed because he pretended to own a mansion that was actually rented for a night only.

However, I disagree with what you’ve said. If I were a millionare, I would live my life doing the things that make me happy. In my case, I truly enjoy teaching and leading other people. Should I ever become a forex millionare, you can bet I would start doing the same thing.

4 Likes

@giovannicali

Thanks who do you think is legit among them? Also what youtube channel do you recommend regarding strategies of forex trading?

The Duomo Initiative offers great content, does not brag at all about making money and is overall a great guy.

Nick Bencino, from Forex4Noobs, is an outstanding price action trader who offers weekly price analysis.

Both of them do sell a course. However, they are never advertised on their channels.

5 Likes

Some of them are very, very professional. Professional marketers, of course - not professional traders.

Ouch! Nothing personal, Giovanni, but I think you’ve picked an awful example, there. Nick B couldn’t trade his way out of a wet paper bag.

Not a bad marketer, though. Especially to the “forum crowd”, who don’t have the skills or software to backtest some of the stuff he’s promoting.

3 Likes

I’ve just watched Nick Bencino’s analysis for this week.

That’s how pro trade? I mean he’s always saying “it go up but it could also go the other way” like wtf? which is which?

I know you can’t really predict it but he’s not so definite about his analysis.

Though, I like these gurus who are making analysis compared to those who are just showing off. They expose themselves on the public and teach the realities of trading that even how pro you are, you are still going to fail on some of your analysis.

1 Like

What is wrong with him?

@giovannicali

Seemed like he himself is not sure of his own analysis. Dude should stop saying “it may go here but also might go on the opposite direction” I mean, where is the credibility?

Based on the results, most of his analysis are wrong.

I just watched one video though.

Agree with @matzhee. Talking about Nick… I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. He has a wonderful website and a nice BASIC tutorial of price action trading. Of course, that basic tutorial is not enough so you should sign up and pay thousand of dollars to get a thorough training. Thanks, but no thanks. He kept saying that he is not a good marketer. Well, he really IS a good marketer. Another thing… about his analysis videos. I wouldn’t call it outstanding. ANYONE can talk about past performances. Anyone. I can look at the charts and sound like a professional. Anytime. Even though I only have 4 months experience. I can draw stuff, recognize patterns and determine major resistance/major lines. However, at the end, I can only say that it will go UP or DOWN. And that’s it. Of course these analysis videos are GREAT for educational purpose. I learnt a lot from him too but it’s not overly outstanding. I must make my analysis and do my own trade. Last but not least, I am only trading NZDUSD and in one of his (Nick’s) videos he was talking about the NZDUSD charts… and he said… “I don’t think anyone is in this trade anyway”. And that was it. Wow. I WAS in a NZDUSD trade and it’s a great pair to trade. No, I’m not a profitable trader yet, but I’m learning. However, I won’t fall for these gurus anymore. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jeez, some of you guys are so cynical !

Those dudes on Youtube are all for real. They’re all making millions, just as they claim.

Nobody would go on Youtube and lie about a thing like that.

Besides, Youtube only allows videos that are totally true.

My girlfriend told me that. She’s blonde. And she’s a millenial.

Blonde millenials know everything about Youtube.:laughing:

8 Likes

I’ll never have time to watch Youtube clips like what we’re talking about but what you’re saying about the possibility of price going in opposite directions - well, that always exists. So what are you saying about trading?

A really effective trader acknowledges price can always do the less probable thing, so even if you think price is going to go up and not down, it can’t be a 100% probability. A plan B is always needed for what to do if price takes the less probable route.

1 Like

not all of them are fake…However, many may exaggerate issue by telling or explaining extra ordinary profit. But some real traders hero like Neil Fuller are successfully trading and earning good money. You may check his videos.

Hmmm… a thread on youtube wannabee millionaires, but no videos.

So since I am from Ireland I thought perhaps a link to some millionaires in the making.

Note the date that they made their trade.

There are some popular forex traders most of the people know them. They are real and they are the expert of forex trading. After getting popular they have written their experience in different books also they try to make series of forex video to make people know about forex. But there are many fake trader and the number is higher than the actual trader in YouTube. Exactly like forex market the number of scammer is higher than real forex broker.

pewdiepie is a youtube millionair, follow him

Why do these gurus, don’t have definite analysis on where the chart is going?

Almost all weekly analysis I’ve watched, they have like both TA that it may go upward or it may go downward analysis.

Yes we do understand that there’s no assurance on where is it going but at some point we need to make a decision and your videos doesn’t help at all.

It’s like them saying, you can choose this way or you can choose the other way? It’s like WTF? How is that supposed to help us? or even at least get some valuable lesson on how you analyze a forex chart?

@matzhee Though I am not a Forex Guru or Millionaires yet you may check my analysis on USDCAD and USDJPY.

Go to TradingView and follow your favorite pairs. Those are better analysis and ideas (uploaded by other people) than those Youtube videos.

1 Like

Apart from the wealth of knowledge, guidance and real usable data in Babypips, which i think alone is enough for you to become a millionaire, ina few years if you are disciplined and consistent.

I personally have used reports by Jason Sen (DayTradeIdeas) and have found them useful, also took his first strategy training back in 2013, dont think he make similar videos about becoming Fx Zillionaire with a secert formula! :smile:
Also another person I follow is Van K Tharp, trading Psychology which has helped improve myself and my trading.

I would not bother wasting time and money over youtube videos, think about this if i made a fancy YT video sitting in a Ferrari with a big mansion behind me and told you, I trade from my mobile with my “Patented” “Secret” “Money making Millionaire” strategy and i am willing to share this super secret formula only with you as the specical chosen one! all you have to do is pay me $499.99 would you pay me!?
Btw if you do want to know my “Patented” “Secret” “Money making Millionaire” message me and i will share it with you for $ 249.99 only as a special Babypips discount! LOL… (its a joke!)

What I’m watching now is trading212 by David Jones.

I believed they have an app for trading but he never directly advertise it on youtube. Their website url isn’t even on their youtube description. No showing off of big houses and luxury cars, just pure analyzation and he’s precise on where the market is going. His explanation is very clear as well.

1 Like